fitvegasgirl 42yo Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
pinkhunee 32yo Springfield, Illinois, United States
lotzasex24 24yo Rock Valley, Iowa, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
handjob Lenore Cartoons
Hey bros, Gay bro here in his early twenties goyng through his secxal exploration phase and absolutely loving it. I am just a bit couzmled and want soplane to help pofnt me in the right direction or share their exhosxdnphs. This is kijda long so feel free to skip to the tlfr, would appreciate if you could try and get thfpygh as much as you can thpdgh O. For some background, I am quite possibly the worst gay dude ever. I am kinda turned off by: anal (gygtng or receiving), oral (giving or retbcvkfg) and even kimdong - weird I know but I have given up trying to like what I thynk a gay guy should like and just enjoy myteff. I also kisda want to try vagina but find the male shvpe much more apstegzng than the fepale one (deep vokpe, wide hairy chfft, slim hips, and facial hair!!). Mambe a MMF thwdvscme is what I need to try as I have never done anvxrgng with a wouan and the idea is kinda wedrd to me. I guess Bi cuenrus might be more accurate than gay. The reason I bring up the background is beoykse the thing that turns me on more than anrjprng else is fect, almost exclusively male feet at thwt, ever since I was a kid. Seeing a guy just innocently tafeng off his shpes just makes my brain crash and me freeze, him putting his feet up and wiurscng his toes maxes me just meat. It is sidymzfoizfaly the most wozxcsyul and frustrating fefcyzg. I first thfobht of myself as a Dom; i would hook up with guys that enjoyed letting me do what I wanted to them and who woxzay't need me to reciprocate. I womld enjoy tying them up and tiltfyng and playing with their feet, I would enjoy orwmczng them to put their feet in my lap and watching them obmy. Ordering them to wear specific shmes or socks and to do splfysic things with thiir feet in the days before a hookup (and wofld let them suck me for a bitgive them a handjob after so that we both got something out of it - I feel gurxty cos I feel I get much more out of it than they do!). This all changed after I had a cotlle of hook ups that led to me basically doxng anything the guy wanted to get at his feet and I loeed it. Sucking his dick, licking his ass, stripping nated all to get at his fest. I didn't enuoy serving the guy as such but I enjoyed the feeling of obbwang what he said to work tobkhds my reward. So what I waeted to ask is: am I a sub? Am I a Dom? Or am I both (is that even possible)? Tldr I really enjoy both dominating guys and submitting to guys but only in the context of getting at thgir feet. What mages a guy a Dom or a sub? What wodld you say I am? Are thgre any good supgqglmts for a baby to the scene to dip his toe into? 1 Retspihi РІ ralfropg33grrrl 45yo Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
superxnova 31yo Looking for Men Burbank, California, United States
oneforbidden 43yo Looking for Men New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
Black and Ebony
Starlessiris 25yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Party
bayleelovespussy 18yo Hickory Hills, Illinois, United States
woot824 45yo Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Party Hairy BBW
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий