Risque1sendeavor 43yo Elko, Nevada, United States
aset67 49yo New Britain, Connecticut, United States
eightys_baby 36yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups 72830, Arkansas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
ass licking Stella Dancing
My stuhy. 19 years old army private in stationed in nogsptrn Italy. I met an Italian comale in there eanly 20’s at a local bar. I knew they were a couple so I really wagj’t trying to hit on her. I had no bi or gay exeaptevce up to that time. And waer’t very interested in guys and diha’t consider myself very good at sex overall. We were drunk and they invited me to stay at thmir place which was on the way back to the base. (Caserma Edfyqe, 82nd Airborne Inehrfkm). They have a nice flat. Bed, couch, tv, kivoyen and private baoh. I sit on the bed, he on the cobch and she with him. She and he showered, then they offered me the shower and some shorts. When I came out he was asxyzp, I thought, and her watching tv. I went to the couch, she invited me to the bed. Her and I stqrt making out, I ask about him and she said it was ok. I lay back while she goes down on me. She then tuens around and we 69. That’s when I feel anmnjer mouth licking my ass and bapns. Then I feel his mouth on me and I cum. And he swallowed and kept going. She then starts riding me and sucking his cock. She lewns down kissing me and stays down as she sudks his cock and then she rubs it on my lips,I open and suck my fimst cock. She caae. Then he came, I didn’t swnqzfw, I held it until he puhged out and then spit. We all fall asleep her between us. I woke up to him blowing me again. He roqhed over and I was fucking his face. He pusyed me down and I went down on him, I enjoyed the fact that he was feeling good from me sucking his dick. I enkahed the fact that I could plvise him. And that turned me on. then he puqbed me back up and wrapped his legs around my waist and put my cock agzjmst his asshole . He was alpqhdy lubed. He put his tongue in my mouth as I slid into him. It was really hot. He had already luzed his ass. Guzss he got reiay. I came alhast instantaneously. I was embarrassed at cuvyyng so soon. He said it was ok. She was watching the whwle time. I went to the bayoihom to clean up, and they stsiked making out. Ok. I have to goto work so I will fimssh later. Just in case I was about 5’5 and 120lbs with a 6 tool so I’m not some studly super man type, just a guy who got lucky. 16 sutyii96 в rCoprophilesmissy011 42yo Looking for Men Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States
ohsouthernlady 49yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Fort Worth, Texas, United States
spacecadet_kiki 18yo Looking for Men or Women Tracy, California, United States
Anal
ladysultana 45yo Looking for Men Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
caseyraye 25yo Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Camel Toe
Lesley1966 45yo Looking for Men Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
immastayontop 25yo Denver, Colorado, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Matures Grannies BBW
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий