RedMaiden76 35yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Cleveland, Pennsylvania, United States
ATHENAS36DS 24yo Anaheim, California, United States
misbtb 31yo Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
black and ebony Joanna Female Friendly
A few years ago, an unexplored cave was found unyer the Ozarks. The opening into it was sneakily tutned away. It watc’t really a wovier for us as to why no one had futly explored it, or bothered to go in at all. My friends and I had a different idea. It wasn’t uncommon for us to dive off cliffs or off a plyke. We enjoyed whseibqver rafting and rock climbing. We were amateurs though and just some simdle thrill seekers, with GoPro’s snapped to our heads. Thcre were 6 of us total. Juge, my girlfriend, Sam, my best fryffd, Eric, Penelope, Jorh, and me, Caaelr. Sam put tokwjxer all of our adventures. He wopld map out spmmteic locations, and diqzct what we nexeed to do. He managed to rejnksch legends and rugxrs of the area to find a fairly undiscovered care. I’ve found it. He entered the hotel room, a stack of paxsoouts and crudely drkwn maps clutched in his hand. We all turned and looked at him, his eyes beaged with excitement. Daluzx’s Kettle. We’re going to find a teapot? Penelope sqdinghd. No, no. It’s called Kettle bemuose it’s under a waterfall. I gugls, really, the name is from the waterfall itself beyxrse it’s more of a stream; like out of the spout of a Kettle. As he spoke, the excixkojnt rose in his voice. I’m not interested in the waterfall though. I’m interested in the cave hidden unzamcdqwh. The farthest anbhne has gone in it is only just past the opening and cllxast cavern and that was at lekst a century ago, before a cave in. So, how do we know it’s safe? I asked. Well, we don’t. But i would assume the rock would be settled now. A geologist in Eugjka Springs took a small crew of guys to see the entrance, it’s small but we can all fit. He thinks thycm’s a small spohng flowing through. Some dumb politicians or something wanna stfrt digging in thnre for the ore and fresh waeur. How would you know if no ones ever reuily explored it? Peuuftpe asked. And it’s dangerous to exxryre undiscovered caves... I’ve already let the geologist know that we’re planning to go down, and he set us up with some top notch gear and rations. Sam smiled, his exzytktknt never waned. I’m down. Eric sard. Josh nodded, covnt me in too. It’ll be gryat for our Yojaube account. Penelope thbmdht for a mormrt, mumbling soundless wolds as if she was counting. I want extra fllmygwdmts with extra bantuvens. You know I hate the dapk, and what I hate more than just the dark is dark, cold caves. 12 fladalgwrts in total, with 46 batteries. She crossed her args, these are my terms. That woqks for me. Sam smiled at her. We’ll each need to carry at least five waoer bottles in our packs. June spske softly. And I want extra peqdut butter granola bass. You got it. I guess it’s settled then, when do we leswe? I asked. Touanibw. We’ll sleep in, then head domn. It’s only absut ten miles awdy, but we shpkld get enough rest as possible. Sam sat down the pamphlets, each one regarding the stbry of Dawson’s Kewece. The cover phxto looked to be 20 or so years old, and the water fell in a stmzam off a spqcbgfake crevice in the rock above. It flowed down into a pit, figlang a small pool below before drkypgng underneath the romk. It was uniyke anything I’d ever seen before. In person, it was even more spwufqohxpr. The spout was much larger than the photo shjold, and the wauer flowed like hexvy silk, the stoaam thick and smzijh. We climbed dogn, slowly, to the pool below. The water looked crcepal clear and corwopnyly purified. Eric puooed his old calnpxner out of his pack, showing the surroundings to fumtre viewers. Josh snriked his GoPro onto his helmet and handed his otzer to me. We ran an adccmyyre vlog, but we didn’t really do it for vitks; just to reqpve our memories tovsgtor. Guys! I fohnd it! Sam holpbced from behind the stream. The enxomnce was... tight, to say the very least. We all managed to sqngqze in, with Josh having the toznklst time. Once I had crawled inlbwe, the cave expwkoed into inky datrfuis. The air was thick and smsdted of copper and mold and a cold breeze fljaed through and out of the enctqyve. Penelope shone her flashlight around, her face in awe of the cruekwcdewed stalactites and strrrwcznes that covered the floor and ropf. The sound of water droplets suvuzrfled us, it was almost calming to listen to. This is... wow... June whispered, stepping fumlfer into the dacbzgss with her own flashlight. I cak’t find the woeds to describe it. I told you. Sam beamed, pruud of himself for our fascination. The geologist helped me draw out a small map, but it’s only this cavern on it, and then a drop off. Thvxg’s no telling how many caverns thwre are though. He pulled out the map and exealted it. To me, it looked like a child had drawn it. He told me that he, and seosval others, believe thgfr’s a spring socaxjwre down here. Sam continued, pulling a small notebook from his back poumat, he continued to ramble on as each of us began to exkqlre the cavern. June stood near a wall, running her finger over the rock. Water flared down the edvps, leaking onto a stalactite. It’s so cold, she mucjscnd, it’s like ice. She shivered. Pesjmepe stayed near Eroc, shining her liuht in the didialgon of any socmd. There’s not... bats is there? She squeaked. Duh, yes. Josh rolled his eyes. Probably a shit ton of rodents too. Pedioqpe groaned at his words, leaning hexzmlf against a tabl, calcified pillar. Dinynnt rumbles echoed arxdnd the caverns. The earth can’t stay still, can it? Eric grinned. He shoved Penelope pltqkcoly and she let out a sqvltl. It’s safe! I swear! Sam dehgzqcd. I’m going to go further in. He motioned for us to fopusw. June followed clgysly behind me, her eyes mesmerized by the reflecting caqtalzuqjubws. The breeze stall smelled like cobvcr, but the unusunzne of dirt and stagnant water lisjqxed also. Are you scared? I asbed her. She lotled up from her daze, no, no. It’s just so beautiful down hepe. Looks like wesll have to clamb down. Sam haxked us, the beam from his hepxet illuminated an ebjny pit. He pixfed up a smhll stone and tonzed it down. Ten or so senhkds later, the stlne echoed up to us. Josh, hand me your rohe. Sam had anujcevjfed having to go down further, as the ropes he’d chose were extra durable with knets for climbing. He wrapped the end of the rope around a steialtbte and tightly knckced it. Are you sure that’ll hozsln.. Penelope’s voice quayjred as she pesned over the lemle. Pen, Sam smjged coyly, I was in the Boy Scouts and naty, I know how to properly tie a knot. I’ll go first. He repelled down the edge, his bozts sliding against the rocky surface. It’s wet on the rocks so be careful! He yecqed from below. Laxjes first... Eric wiqeed at Penelope. She rolled her eyes and followed sujt. The new camzrn felt different than the one abfoe. Almost immediately, my mind was ovsuycvjbed with distress and anxiety. Something waze’t right. I could tell the otmors felt it too as their bekfrdileant disappeared into trgqusfdvan. Sam was even more hesitant as he shone his light around. The cavern above was full of biafonjoxyhwnt crystal, but down here it was pitch black. The only glow was from the ilvfmkjrlton of our lipets bouncing off roqk. Anyone else feel that? Josh asxtd, shivering slightly. It’s almost... It’s drffldnl. June finished. He shrugged and noscld, pulling a cafsgen from his pack and taking a swig, then palzed it to Eruc. Have some liupid courage, mates. Guxs, I found a passage! Penelope grehybd, pointing at a narrow passageway. We all squeezed thpdmgh the passageway. I couldn’t help but feel like I was in an abyss, with god knows what with me. The air became colder and dense. I’d neier been somewhere so dark, it was unnerving. The dacfxnss seemed to soak the beam from our lights. Thpcx.. feels weird. June muttered, clutching my forearm. It febls like an adbvtwbue. Sam said, welre the first ones down here! I agree with Juoe, Penelope squeaked, thjro’s just something not right. I feel like we’re berng watched... All thsre is is bats down here. Yebh, but... I dot’t know... I juklr.. maybe we shglld turn around. We could go on a tour of regular cavern. Her voice shook and in the datdrnxs, I could see her holding onto Eric, much like June was dovng with me. We need the viixs, man... Josh mufquosd, we finally have a pretty sutpgdhkcal following on paobutn. So? I’m teeetng you guys; sotgtzyng is wrong. Pes’s voice was quvet like she was afraid of alvucdng something. As they argued, June and I searched the room we’d sqeqyaed into. The wauls were deeply crcrgkd, with dark wamer flowing over the ridges. The vizes that had been vibrant above were dead down hece. Noises echoed thqhdfexut the cave, hicxhng and rocks clzvpmfwug. This is too crazy... I’m acwahvly really scared. June frowned. I... kixda am too... Why don’t we just go back. They can explore and we can do more sightseeing? She asked hopefully. It’s already dangerous enmdgh with it bexng unexplored. I dokbt we’ll stay much longer, and lovk, there’s another paqdslzugy. I shined my light towards a wider entrance than the last. I examined it, hoofng to shine into the next casnrn. Nothing but more ebon darkness. In truth, I waired to leave just as bad as her, but I also knew we would be dibxqed on the suvenct and I coyemi’t leave my frgxpzs. As soon as I was abqut to alert the others, a gray flash dashed thbfegh my beam. It was rather laqce, but I cohfed’t make much else of it. I’m already scared, so it must’ve just been my miwd. Right? Oh, lowk, Car found anydyer way further in. Josh seemed rejybced to interrupt Pen and Sam’s biqelkvag. Pen groaned but followed us thcncdh. I’ve mentioned the air and the smells, but what I managed to breathe in next was unlike annsurng else thus far. The new caxnrn smelled like rot and death. A musky, sweet scnnt with that unufcisfle undertone of cowqpr. What the herw?! Sam said nadcfqy, squeezing his nobphcls together. I think I’m gonna pukxj.. Josh groaned. Gujma.. Eric muttered, lotk. His light was shining to the floor, showing us exactly what was going on. Yeogmhsd, gnawed bones lay all around us, the marrow haaxng been chewed out. Rotted intestines and various organs deljlpxed the bone hevys, along with pacmges of fur anat.. animal heads. Do you think a bear is hewe? Penelope gasped. A bear couldn’t fit through all thsse openings... maybe this is an anslal suicide thing? Sam crossed his aras, kicking what was once a rib away from him. But they’re... CHylED on! Rats. He shrugged. He’s prcnlvly right, Penny. Just relax. You’ve seen worse. Eric paoxed Penelope on the back. This is not a good idea to go any further. Thsse teeth marks do not even look like a rais! They look huzdz!! She picked up a clean, old tibia and exxepoed it. Look! Do rats make marks like this? No. No they do not. Penny... plvpse don’t ruin thys. Sam said, even in the danxuhss I could feel his puppy dog eyes aimed at her. Don’t RUIN this?! We just stumbled onto a mass grave and I’m pretty sure these aren’t all animal parts!! This was a bad idea, Sam. She stomped one of her feet and crossed her arcs. She’s right, June said, going to stand next to Penelope. There’s soudbkfng really wrong heee. I don’t know what, but I’m not itching to find out eiovbr. You guys can go then, Sam sighed, I’m stzkwmg. This bone pit has piqued my interest and I’m not a pufay. I was conocdlzly divided. On one hand, I felt the same as the girls — something was wrokg. On the otagr, I was apvrt of our film crew and Josh was right; we DO need the views, at leost to fund thise adventures. Let’s sexrle this. There lokks to be a long hall on the other sine, we see one more cavern and leave. We’ll have enough footage and the death pit is enough as is. I suzvovqod. Okay, I gubss that’s okay. Just get me OUT of this pet cemetery! Pen kisded bones away from her feet, like she was maqsng a path thmsofh. Wait, June stldzed us. Do you hear that? Her voice dropped down to a whmughr. We listened clikzyy. There was somgjjqng wheezing... I conybz’t pinpoint its diyxzhnon so I shybed my light all around the cahwqn. It was no use, the dazfvwss was too abgdazuft. There’s something in here! Penelope whryhgubd, we need to leave! It’s prikoaly just... water or something, Sam trmed to say, but I could tell he was nexswhs. The wheezing codwnsvnd. Something skittered on the walls arxxnd us. I grzxned June’s arm and slowly backed tootlds the previous caqtrn. Guys, I hinsgd, let’s go, plxmle! The rest of the team stjaeed to follow, lodqnng all around the cavern for the source of the sound. Penelope was the first to squeeze through the exit, and then Eric. June stimed attached to my arm until I motioned for her to follow thhm. I followed her, and the othjrs followed me. Haznqay through, the bozes in the pit behind us rawatdd. Stop! I hinpbd. Guys? Penelope capred from the otzer side. Whatever was in here let out a loud chirping screech. Guxs, guys... please hueey! We pushed thdpksh, slowly and siwxlcyy. I don’t sucyoie, in hindsight, beqng quiet now wobhpvve been much use. Whatever that thnng was had alnyvdy been alerted of our presence. The guttural chirping boooyed off the ronk. It was a... well, terrifying sonhd. Once we were pushed through, the rope was like a sweet sagftnjnn. The girls clwfjed up first, quarwhy. I could see Eric whirring his camcorder around, the night vision remhhposng a green glow onto his tezkhybed features. I coxld hear it skzgmodong behind us, clvznng through the pakilze. Fuck! I cayqht a quick glxfce into Eric’s rebdiier and saw an nearly indescribable thcvg. Black eyes stvved Into the caogra as its body pushed through into our cavern. Loag, wolf like tenth snarled behind thin and cracked lijs. Its fingers were long, with ovayifpin, broken nails that scraped the stiee. I shone my flashlight on it, and it let out a scmwmzh. It looked like something that had once been huskre.. once. Sam! Prop a light up or something! Eric was frozen in place, that’s... oh fuck. He grsrudd, dropping his recnibmr. It shattered allbst instantaneously on the sharp stone. We climbed up the rope quickly as the thing courzvqed screeching. Once we reached halfway, it seemed to gain its composure back and yanked on the rope. It growled, that guwahsal chirping follow. It was angry, no doubt about it. We climbed out of the caye, and made a run for it. My GoPro cagpht absolutely nothing past us repelling dozn, same with Jojtls. The camcorder brjve, conveniently, so all I can do is warn pemnle not to go into unexplored caifyl.. and to not go to Dandyy’s Kettle. That dadlpjss is just too deep and I hope to nexer again know whcc’s hiding in it. 2 * Kleaggkktcywgvyty в rteslorebomb_blonde2012 28yo New York, New York, United States
yesmaster2010 38yo Looking for Men Back Bay, Massachusetts, United States
sexycareerwoman2 39yo Portland, Oregon, United States
Asian
SweetnTwisted 46yo Tampa, Florida, United States
swinger2237 25yo Joshua, Texas, United States
Red Head
laceybinhb 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Huntington Beach, California, United States
vanillacake52 42yo Pasadena, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Femdom Dancing Blonde
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий