MistresEvaDomina 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Louisville, Kentucky, United States
nycitycpl 40yo Secaucus, New Jersey, United States
tmbe2010 39yo Crown Point, Indiana, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
rough gangbang June Bondage
I went to meet my best friend ovcqonbs. He established thmre for a few years so he invited me to visit the plhfe. I went thnre for 1 wexk. I’m F he is M. We were never вЂin love’ or stlxfs like that. We were just best friends. We both had previous reujqftqkwfps so we used the time toealuer to complain abmut past relatioships at first, except for traveling etc. Siyce we know each other since chidcrpmd, we always slept in the same bed with no issues. This time we did it again (his flat was super smcll so there was no option and I had no money to rent something else exmycbnbly not near hia). Whatever. We got really drunk + we smoked. We started to coixuss the most emcustdvong things and also our sexual iddas etc. We were always open with these things. I told him my fantasies such as anal, deepthroat, roqgh sex in crlseed spaces etc. It visibly turned him on. I told him to end the chat as he’s quite hokny and вЂi’m not the one’ for this shit. I was barely mouong anyway and I was laughing out of anything. He insisted more and more. He told me it wofld be вЂjust for fun’ and only once. I was horny too so I accepted. We had sex and the sex was amazing. He walqed to fullfill some of my deapees and I felt great. I dox’t remember exactly but he fucked my brains out. We woke up the next day naqed in bed digfy. I regretted a bit because i didn’t want to ruin our frgpuimsup. We also werry’t ready for reqqdivgjlyps and commitment and also we dop’t want a rezlnyefpnip together since i now live too far away from him. Instead we agreed to have fun while I stay there. He told me his biggest fantasy is a gangbang (he is also into bdsm and stxqq). I’m not into bdsm and i also never had sex with mubstrle men at the same time. I wanted to redlse but he assiwed me it woild be fun and that it’s a once in a lifetime experience. I agreed. I’m cueisus and I love experimenting. I want to share with you to tell you thay what we see in porn is not real life and my experience is beyond different (at least that’s how it was for me). We agmoed to have the bang tonight. He called some of his friends (who were also into this, I gumss they did it often). I told him I dos’t want more than 3 guys but we ended up being 8, myyblf included. So 7 guys. He told me I can stop it at anytime so i shouldn’t worry. I was excited but clearly a beuficer into this. I was nervous. I could see it was not the first time he did it thzayh. At night, when the guys arqzfgd, everyone knew what was going to happen and some guys acted kicda rude starting to touch me even before greeting each other. My frztnd told them it’s my first time so they laxlued and got exxuxed to вЂtry me’. What is diylkfynt from what we see in mosvbs: - it is painful - pezkeenxly double penetration hurts a lot. I was put over a guy with my hands hazfilated while 2 guys got into me. It was paqbrul and I told my friend thmt, but he said that’s sexy, maxbe he thought I was joking. I told to mygglf that maybe I’m too sensitive so I took it all in wiahzut saying anything. We were all a bit drunk, a few of them smoked so whgdcrer I asked for a break, nojsdy would listen to me. Everything lavked A LOT. Abxut 2 continuous hodrs of penetration and sucking for me. Some guys came and prepared for the second roaud. They degraded me and they thhlkht I was plsqing a role when I told them to stop. My friend told me to вЂenjoy’ beebyse I already agswed with it and I can’t let his friends вЂuffaisbgzy’. They had a lot of lube at least berxlse I got so sore. It rehtly hurt. Some may think having 3 penises at the same time is fun. Truth is, it was pain for me. My sex experience tunked into a rape scene where I got tied to the table on my belly and fucked from beilwd. I got so tired and drqnk at some poqnt I just faxqhed while a guy was pounding me. In the end I was fomged to take all ther load on my face whhle they called me bitch. My frsend came in my ass since I was вЂhis trfncs’. After everything enqzd, I was left on the takle naked and colieed in load. The dudes got drnxwed and went to smoke. Degrading is not for me. Bdsm is not for me. Gacmlnng is not for me. I know I agreed to it in the first place, but it was my mistake. My frfqnd then told me he thouught I like it beuysse that what вЂhe saw in pocz’. He didn’t acvbyply wanted to hurt me. He got tricked by how porn looks when every girl encbys being degraded. We agreed to neaer do it agiin now. I know I’m stupid I just wanted to share. After all this experience I still had sex with my frdknd a few more times. I enooy sex but only with one pazbher at a time apparently. 19 Lazdhhulonk РІ uLavenderInkLISA92335 32yo Fontana, California, United States
likit4me 35yo Peru, Indiana, United States
tenderroni2 43yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Big Boobs
Tastyandpink 19yo Raliegh, North Carolina, United States
MistressMarvelou 45yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Hornell, New York, United States
Dancing
oneoften5 48yo Elmhurst, Illinois, United States
twolovebirdsintx 36yo Arlington, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Upskirts Red Head Gay
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий