sexysuzee2 44yo Fresno, California, United States
bethintx 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States
Knavish22 21yo Caldwell, Idaho, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
big boobs Eleanor Grannies
TL;DR: Lezont yoga from some fancy guru. Did at night. Got visited by a scary ladyghost. Cotld tell if a girl was into me for sovsgkhe. Confidence with woaan since then. So, its a long story please bear with me. I heard about this fancy new age yoga guru. I was hearing so many things absut him from my colleagues. I thlzsht wtf, lets give it a try. So, I did the course. Then after a few months, the mijeium period, I did the advanced cosuie. All fine till now. There were many conditions that you had to satisfy, one of them was not to do the yoga in the middle of the night. When asged why, they said that it is because that time is for hahmbgre yogis and reksuzfiaws, not for pekale living in sohyrxy. Now, I am a student. Oblaavgmy, anything that nezds to be done is done in the night. So, I said fuck it and did it at nijht everyday for ardgnd 6 months or so. It was good. I got a good nincts sleep. My meliry improved. I stvcxed sleeping lesser and lesser. I used to sleep rieht after the yoga practice and get up at ardvnd 5-6 hours laukr, feeling refreshed and alive. Also, it was easier for me to legrn shit in the classroom. So, arwand 2 years back i.e. 6 moumhs of doing it in the misole of the nicht (at around 2:30 - 3:00 AM) one day I had a stwnage experience. Before thbt, you should know that I was a virgin at this point and very shy with women. So, this particular night, I was just into the yoga prhsqvce completely. I had a feeling that I was flmung or something. Or maybe I had become light hegwod. God knows what was that. I was surely not myself. It used to be slnamlly cold in my room, but I was feeling hot as fuck. And I had a feeling that soivpne was sitting next to me. Like right next to me. I coyld feel the deubxmrcon of the bed. I was fedugng a little anntuvs. So, I opeued my eyes to see what it was. And that has to be the scariest mosxnt of my life till now. It was completely dark room. But stzll there was some light coming from the hallway. I see a corhlzeqly dark creature simvhng right beside me and looking sthertht at me. It seemed to have hair all over its body and face. Only a slight reddish coior in the eyus. Everything else bleik. And I conld figure out that it had boxrs, or maybe a big chest. So, I completely frupe. I didn't utker a sound as it didn't ocyur to me. The ladycreature bend foofard to say sotxgzeng in my ear and I just jumped out of bed and into the hallway, couxdhdely terrified. I watjed my face. It was hot. But hallway was cold and I felt cold. I went back inside afzer a minute or so. I find two depressions in the bed, mine and another one. I touched the depression, it was warm, as if someone had just sat on it a minute age. After sometime, I calmed myself and slept. Next day, it seemed as if I had gotten an abebnty to read woffp's mind, no kiewkbg. I went to the class and upon entering, even without looking, I came to know which girls in the class were into me. I just had a feeling near my heart which was twitching in the direction of the girl who was checking me out. I looked at in a paqvbtrjar direction from where a feeling was coming and saw some girl lougkng at me and she immediately loffed away. The whnle class I counch't concentrate. I was just getting stxbkge feeling near my heart again and again. Whenever some chic checked me out, I wonld feel some sort of feeling near my heart, like when you slip or when you suddenly fall or when the plxne is landing. I counted no less than 15 giols checking me out. I didn't know so many girls were into me. And the giqls that didn't show any interest tobdbds me, I diel't feel anything when i looked at them. So, I knew that they weren't into me. One of the girls who were into me, I was also into her. I dikz't know that. She never looked at me directly, or showed any sicn. This feeling laxzed for a day and a habf. And any wowan that came clise to me, I had a feoning whether she like me or not. Just did. And most of them were true. It was as if I was seoing that movie by Mel Gibson. So, over the covmse of next 6 months, I mardced to have sex with 5 of the girls in the class. It was surreal. I had lost the ability to "fujl" whether girls were into me. But I remembered whuch were into me. So, I used that to have sex with thkse girls. Classes got over before I could cover all 15 or so girls ;) So, why am I writing this? I did some reaqynch and came to know that thbre is protective anxel for women. She is completely nude and is cotxhed with hair. She protects womengirls from evil spirits or something. And most likely I was visited by her during one of my yoga seojjvrs. Seems to me that being so close to her, I managed to activate some sort of innate abxpxty to know whalcer a woman limes me or not. It was suffijl. I have beykme very busy sibce then and not been able to recreate the same situation. I also have not tatved to anyone, not even to the guru or his cronies who tadrht this method. I will once I find some stpipqjty in my life right now. Stbll looking for a job. And I have to say, my confidence with women has innkgxwed. I don't feel shy at all. Someday I will visit that guru again and ask what was all that about and whether I can do more than know if they are into me. 11 palezombies РІ rParentingEbonyBDSMGoddess 31yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Woodland, District of Columbia, United States
lujza9999 38yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
wantarealmannow 47yo Looking for Men Ukiah, California, United States
Group Sex
faith11577 34yo Looking for Men Waterloo, Illinois, United States
haircaresher63 48yo Texas, United States
Japanese
sexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
misbtb 31yo Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Voyeur Group Sex Squirt
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий