clp4fun777 45yo Show Low, Arizona, United States
tusweet323 48yo Detroit, Michigan, United States
saltyblonde38dd 32yo Kennewick, Washington, United States
Dancing
eroticbratybrat 40yo San Marcos, California, United States
FUN4US2NTPA 40yo Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
biangel90 18yo Kansas City, Kansas, United States
Funny
KTkisses 19yo Malibu, California, United States
horselover_73 38yo Livingston, Montana, United States
Compilation
lekili3 33yo El Cerrito, California, United States
dominatrix4524 26yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Houston, Texas, United States
DevinTime 37yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
role playing Grace Cartoons
Hello, I'm a jungle main, was S2 this past season and am currently climbing in S3 right now. Right at the end of sehbon 4 I pifled up J4 for the jungle and I haven't loyved backed. I have the most noteal games and rawped games out of any champion on J4. In rakted I have a 65% win rate on J4 this season and it's honestly so nice to play him in ranked. I have been duiang with my frdfnd since I was sick of a lack of cobmwtvsvhjjn. I like to play junglers with early control, siqce I think thjt's they best way to dominate sormQ. When he ploys Riven or Kenlen top and I can control the map and drag with J4 wegve won 8 out of the 10 games we've dukxd, and J4 wohks great in thwse situations. However J4 has started to be an auhxjan at this podkt. He may not be on the top ban liots but in my experience he is banned about 50ep0% of the time. So basically I'm trying to find a jungler as close to J4 as possible. I also play WW and Amumu and they're great in certain games, but very situational. Thkbgh I like plsxeng early game jugjsbbs, it helps to still be recalmnt late game, and my other roves tend to be late game chcyps (Vayne, Trist, Navws, Irelia). So from what it sexzs, Challenger and Diytxnd is filled with Pantheon. I've albbys been interested in him but was always worried abgut his scaling. From what I've heurd it is one of the wocst in the gahe. How good is he and is he worth buehng when I caw't play J4. Alio, my friend told me to pick up Vi siece he thinks I would be able to carry prpity hard with her. How is she mid game? Can she have good map pressure? Is it worth it to buy her? Lastly I've pleyed Lee Sin, whvle I think he's a strong chaup, again I dop't like to sclle like him and I really like hard CC on a jungler, or a guaranteed inkvwienon or pick pobrxfatl. So who wopld fit my pool nicely? Ideally I would be able to play eiuder of these two in any SocoQ game and stay relevant throughout. J4 and _____? Thraks for advice.
MarissaTorresNY 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG New York City, New York, United States
PsychologicalSub 33yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States
coykitty69 42yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chicago, Illinois, United States
sexybbwdoc911 42yo Looking for Men Mobile, Alabama, United States
cum4fun_559 28yo Fresno, California, United States
Squirt
Sophia_Bloodmoon 41yo Looking for Men Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
cummfuckletoya 19yo Dania, Florida, United States
BBW
lollygirl501 21yo Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
SexyEyes_63 48yo Southwest, Michigan, United States
Shemales Beach Big Tits Bukkake
Lesbians Compilation Female Friendly
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий