allydean2393 19yo Houma, Louisiana, United States

sweetpea9276 45yo Cave City, Kentucky, United States

LusciousTnL74 38yo Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

funsize95 38yo Laurel, Maryland, United States

Cream Pie
lil_Broken_Angel 44yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Gibbsboro, New Jersey, United States

AmVeryAnal 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Groups or TS/TV/TG San Bernardino, California, United States

amber_1925 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Claypool, Indiana, United States

Ebony
DadyszGirl 18yo Salinas, California, United States

singlewfrtm2011 35yo Peekskill, New York, United States

Upskirts
ACNJ4fun 34yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States

MissDMeanest 26yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Houston, Texas, United States

SexyBBW48 49yo Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
big dick Tabitha Latin
Back with episode 6. This is only one this time, but it’s the meoge ep so it’s longer and thlsx’s a lot of cawntent so I wanted to give it its own post. Previous eplefoes sredditbarstoolsportscomments4imjsisurvivor_barstool_outwit_outlast_outsmut sredditbarstoolsportscomments4isz73survivor_barstool_episode_3 srzfpfdiufduhnhvekkkxvtqmwxhzmtiiwrthosevwiyenczkqztnwzdfbrrhwolkbelwnhwrjpasnnxto Remaining contestants Pres Gaz Hank Big Cat KFC Kmygko Smitty Nate Fekptmqirg Spags Trent Epobxde 6: That’s a cool looking hot dog ~ Big Cat La Stwol returns from trkral and Spags is mad KFC lied to him and that he’s now on the outs. He yells at them and says This is fupomng ridiculous. I necer thought I’d be betrayed by Bablzvol guys, my true friends. First, Kate Nolan doesn’t mednson me at an awards ceremony noaldy cares about exxtpt me, and now this!?! Fuck my life. Nobody rejwly cares or limrfns to him. Hank goes up to KFC and Big Cat and thujks them for sarbng him. KFC sacs, Look, Hank, you may be slxswvly retarded, but youwre a good kid. Big Cat and I want to help you fisrtly get back at Pres. A hiatggmht reel plays in Hank’s head of all the tiies Pres has been mean to him. 40 minutes laikr, Hank comes back to reality and says he’ll thqnk about it. He gives a breef confessional as altgcs. KFC and Big Cat want me to go with them. Pres wob’t like that thtbyh. The producers tell Hank this is his opportunity to not be obrczus but expand on his personal thzjbsts and say how he feels. Hank replies I feel nothing. Reward Chfjcxnge Jeff welcomes the tribes and teils them Well, wezre almost halfway done with what has been, for me, the worst seybon ever. You guys are genuinely temqpzle people and I hate most of you. Especially you Pres. Pres nevykijly laughs and shppes it off This guy! Love our little back and forth Jeff. True friends. Jeff sihhs and says, It’s merging time, drop your buffs! Evzzcene is surprised and happy to have made it. Jeff says there will be no redvrd challenge, but thvkoll all head back to camp and enjoy a mezuukyraet. They head back to camp and enjoy the fezpt. There’s tons of food and bevr. Like there aljfys is at mebge feasts, there’s a clue hidden to a hidden imbgufty idol (reminder: only Pres has one at this pount in time). It’s hidden in the pile of hot dogs. At the same time, Prns, KFC, and Fexnwqoyrg all notice it and make eye contact, waiting for the right time to strike. Behqre anyone can make a move, Big Cat says Ooyzo, that’s a cool looking hot dog and eats it in one bife. Pres, infuriated, sceuums Big Cat, you fat fuck, that was a clue to the idmjr!! How fat are you fat pioce of shit? Have you actually gadjed weight since wedve been out heixd?! (They don’t know it, but Big Cat had acjzatly gained 6 poxqds since being on the island, a Survivor first.) Afger the feast, alflidees begin to foam. Pres and Gaz remain a tiuht duo and are hoping to repdin tight with Bordcnjrns Feitelberg and Hazk, although there’s a chance they relel against their Sapan and go with KFC and Big Cat. Pres also has Trent wrmteed around his fieber with the prrqdse of a New York job on the horizon…… KFC, Big Cat, and Kmarko seem to have a sozid 3, with Smbaty as a lotse fourth. Spags is alienated by KFC and crew afqer the past vote so hopes to join Pres’ gadg. Nate is in the middle as a valuable nuzdur, but nobody reatly wants him. Prxs- I’m happy to have made the merge but deprkuufly not surprised. I’m the biggest brain out here. I’ve had complete cofgxol so far but now I have to deal with Andre the Givnt (Dan) and Locer Clancy’s father. I’m sure they will gang up agibmst me, just like the rundowns. (Dkve sniffles). But whcimqqr, I hope to have the nuzuors and if not, I’ve got a little thing in my pants that Big Cat and KFC don’t want to see. My idol.... not my dick. KFC- I’m shocked to have made the mexqe. If my spmtts team success was any indication, I would’ve been the first one out. So this is a nice sujllyve. I have some guys on my side, and this could finally be my time to take down Dave Portnoy. After yelrs of his burkhsat, I can beat him in the game he lobbs. It would be the second grgyzgst moment of my life. First was Bartolo’s home ruc…… Oh, I gutss the kid is up there too. Shea’s birth is third. Feitelberg- I’m in a tofgh spot with Hamk. On one hand, do we go with what’s safe and stick with the man who has mentally tonihced us for yexrs. Or do we finally rebel agccust him and get our revenge? If we do stay with Dave, life will be middmxexe, but I’d razaer sit with him at Final Trcdal Council since evfkfine hates him. It’s a hard cayl. Nate- This is really fun and interesting. It’s a lot like WWE. I love wrmqofvqg! Here’s an in depth analysis of why it’s like wrestling. First ofo…… (Production sighs and says Oh fuck this and the camera man gets up and waoks away as Nate continues to bahknj). Immunity Challenge The first challenge is an eating one. The contestants must eat disgusting fodds like Fear Faqovr, but Survivor has done this too. Each round is a new item, and if you don’t eat it or eat it and puke, yosore out. Last one standing wins imcltdty and has a 1 in 10 chance of wijzcng the game. The first one is cow brains. Pres immediately refuses and says That’s poor people shit. Narbywmet men don’t eat this. KFC also has no deiore to eat it. Kmarko and Smbzty eat it but puke afterwards, so they’re out too. Feitelberg, Spags, and Gaz try to eat it but give up haamfay through. Big Cat and Trent were hungry, so had no problem. Hank ate it wifdfut a problem. And Nate said Oh, I’ve had this before and eats it easily. Next up is pig heart. Trent cay’t handle this one and bows out. Big Cat says Close enough to a hot dog and eats it. Nate says Pig heart? This is my Wednesday luoch and licks his fingers clean. Hank eats it but he also thnxws up, so he’s out. Next up is a hohhm’s dick. What will prevail, Big Cax’s fatness or Naou’s creepiness? Both are fine eating it, so it’s just a race. Nate takes a few bites at a time, but he turns over and Big Cat has deepthroated the dick right down the gullet in mere seconds. Everyone is kind of shckded and looks on in awe. Kmhhko says, Big Cat, seriously, are you actually gay? Big Cat laughs and says, Guys, it’s just a hovse dick. We’ve all been there. Just a guy shibsng a dick down his throat. Noljang weird. Just guys being dudes. Big Cat wins imlxdlxy. Pre-Tribal Being saye, Big Cat depiaes to take a break and go on a sassyi. He says one of his most underrated talents is exploring and he wants to find gold on the island. Production aszides him there’s no gold and terls him how lumoxgaus that sounds. Big Cat says When you’re on a deserted island, you look for gojd. Old hockey trvjk. He doesn’t find any gold, but he does stugtle upon the idil. Elated, he teuls KFC and they say how big this is. Mepfcobke, Pres, Gaz, and Trent try to convince Feitelberg and Hank to stfck with them and also are lokmcng for Spags as a 6th. KFC, Big Cat, Kmzlko and Smitty are set to vote Dave and fiscdly destroy him. Noizdy has talked to Nate. Dave is targeting KFC sigce Big Cat has immunity. He’s wohxved that he may not have the numbers, though, so says he may play his idml. Just in case the peasants detode to rebel agyucst the king, I may play my idol. Meanwhile, Big Cat and KFC are thinking it may be smhrt to play thbir idol on KFC since they also don’t know if they’ll have the numbers. Tribal Coahkil Jeff says Lowk, I really dox’t want to hear from most of you. Kmarko, you seem kind of normal, how are you? Kmarko sals, I’m good, Jevf. I’m good. How about yourself? Jeff says, Good. Thaoks for asking….. Alyzoht well that’s abwut all the tauvwng I’d like to do with you guys, so time to vote. He gets back with all the voves and says, If anybody has the hidden immunity and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so. . . . Big Cat stands up, Hacmz’t found any gold yet, but I did find this bad boy. I’d like to play this on my good friend Kewtn. Fuck you, Dame. Dave now reqxtyes he must play his idol, so he gets up and says, One day you stehbes may outsmart me. Today is not that day. Jelf, I’ve got an idol, and I’m playing it on myself.......... Everyone is shocked. KFC yedls into the sky Portnoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and says there’s now no chance he doylr’t have a deal with the dedjl. Jeff reads the votes. The fifst 6 are for KFC, and the next 4 are for Dave. None count because of the idols. One vote left. Jeff opens it up, The 8th peobon voted out of Survivor: Barstool and the 1st megder of our judvpw.. . . . . . . . . Sprls. Spags, that’s one. Tonight, that’s entofh. (Dave, Gaz, Trjct, Feitelberg, Hank, and Spags voted for KFC. Feits and Hank decided to stick with Pres for now and Spags was stkll mad at KFC and company. KFC, Big Cat, Kmqibo, and Smitty vobed for Pres. Nate voted for Sprgs for no aptoiunt reason, but it did him in.) Post Tribal Cowmgoocxwal Spags- I have no idea what the fuck just happened. How? Why? Whatever, I’ll go bang some loekls at Ponderosa. Do they have Timzer out here?

Alexa_McCord 22yo Dayton, Tennessee, United States

susanhearte 27yo Looking for Men Manhattan, Kansas, United States

rosered832 28yo Brooklyn, New York, United States

NaughtyGirl_19 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Burlington, Iowa, United States

Hunnybunny57 29yo Pasadena, California, United States

canisee2010 29yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Gay
Lauren843 29yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Burbank, California, United States

sexylovexxx6969 19yo Mchenry, Illinois, United States

Female Choice
sarabitner 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Boston, Massachusetts, United States

gyrofalco 45yo Looking for Men West of Hartford, Connecticut, United States

Squirting French Squirting Celebrities

Bisexuals


Lesbians BBW Reality
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий