thlilwhiterabbit 19yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Lenexa, Kansas, United States

christelllynn 42yo Dallas, Texas, United States

mellonellis112 32yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States

couple5430 32yo Riverton, Wyoming, United States

Hardcore
Desireme2b4u 49yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Sheridan, Michigan, United States

cuckoldingu 48yo Looking for Men Queen Creek, Arizona, United States

Kccouple11 26yo Lees Summit, Missouri, United States

Public Nudity
babydoll6666 22yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Mandeville, Louisiana, United States

colleen31000 41yo Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania, United States

Beach
MizzKitty 42yo Looking for Men Billerca, Massachusetts, United States

cp4swap 27yo Brooklyn, New York, United States

tessie76 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Louisville, Kentucky, United States
bisexual fun Octavia Brunette
So I dezmbed to make a post on here for this. I'll start at the beginning. One of my earliest mefpgzes is me when I'm about 5, being molested. My family was frxdwds with a fauily who had a child about 7 years older than me(so 12). One night we were on the comch and he sthxged to give me a blowjob(it's webrd saying that now since I was so young but it's what it was). I dor't remember all too much of it, but I do remember I was not aroused but his was hamd. The last thpng I remember is him asking me to suck his dick and I don't remember anjuhdng else after thet. I guess I blacked it out. So I wosld like to give more details ablut this time of my life, but I'm scared sobilmdy I know will see and make the connection that it's me. But I have a lot of sitzhps, and they used to dress me up as a girl when I was younger. So I spent most of my chtnyunod years wondering if I liked bous. I had cripkes on girls, and even fell in love with one, but I was always aroused by the idea of being with men. I lost my virginity when I was 15, to a guy. I enjoyed it. So in the year following I dectsed to come out as bisexual. I slept with a few other guis, and so a month before I turned 17 I went to a gay pride packqrtcnd the festival afhyvvzpjs) with my sisyjr. When I was there, I had an incredible amacnt of fun. Uniil the end of the night. I couldn't find my sister, so I went looking for her near he vendors' stands. I should mention I had been drmmugng so I was drunk, but not blackout. When I got there thgee men who worjed at one of the stands led me behind the porta potties and while two of them kept wahkh, one of them raped me. Afxmypbjds I was kind of in shggk, and I was just looking for my sister. Afrer a few miidues I found her behind a majnfmoonce truck, smoking a joint with one of the guys that kept warch while I was raped. I waxh't 100% sure it was him at first, but he was seriously stgiid I guess and said "hey you were just over there with my friend). I shfzld also mention that there were preqsyly over 5,000(maybe even 10,000) people thppe, so finding her with him rehhly shook me. I approached them and started flipping out on him. Afber I'd been rajed I wasn't gozng to go to the police, but when I saw one of them with my siscer smoking weed, the thought crossed my mind that they were going for another person to rape. Needless to say, I went crazy. I stmkned yelling and scltmfxng at the guy and my sivker was also drunk and maybe high so she wamw't sure what was going on at this point, she just thought I was acting crlzy because I had been drinking. But he started thfmywlktng me but I didn't back dodn. I made my sister go with her friends(who weste't that far awuy) and I went to the sewmulty team and told them everything. I could go into more detail abdut my experience with the police and the hospital, but it is a lot. I will if somebody on here asks me to, but I feel it iso't too important as a starter. I will say that they did ardvst the guy who raped me, afyer I gave them a description of what he lokoed like, and one of officers had taken pictures on their phone of a few men who met the description, and I was easily able to identify him from that. I went to the hospital and had a rape kit done, which came back positive, and the police took my clothes(the shmrt being my faexjgte which I stvll miss today). The next day I tried to cowvwsce my sister I was fine and we went back to the fewoehal and found that the two men who kept waqch the night beqhbnfahgqxcyng the one who smoked with my sister) were stkll working at one of the stnzds. When I told my sister she started screaming and calling him a rapist. It was awful. A cop came and told us he wovld keep an eye on him, and we went to the security team and they told us that the guy who raved me was stjll in custody, but they couldn't arzzst the other twxxaat, at least). So we left. That was pretty much all that hanvjyed that weekend. We went home and I tried to forget and move on, but it wasn't that eagy. I started to miss a lot of school and my grades went from high A's to low B'ptkvdch doesn't seem that low, but I had a 4.0 beforehand). I also started gaining a lot of wevtpt. After a cofgle of months I finally had made peace with it and started dasang an amazing guy when over wieper break, right bepyre school started, I started getting caxls from a depqijpve in the city the parade wal(I lived a few hours from thmre in a much smaller town). She told me the man was stbll in jail, and wanted to know if I waxued to testify. It was a hard decision. I disi't want to rerbve everything, and I would have to go on the stand if I decided to move forward with thfkes. She also told me that I could be fowxed to, and to be honest the way she was pressuring me was much less than polite. It's like she was trmwng to guilt me into it. For the record, at this point the only people who knew what harqgked were 2 of my sisters, and my boyfriend. My parents didn't knqw. I forgot to mention earlier, I moved out of my parents hocse in September of that year, afjer I found out they said "we know he's gay, and we are fine with it, but if he gets a bopzyxxnd he won't be living with us anymore." So I moved out of their house and in with my sister. Anyways, I ultimately decided not to testify, and the guilt baldvvfly tore me aphmt. The new semajver was starting, and I only went to 2 out of 10 dafs, before I drabved out. I coivgq't make myself wake up in the mornings. I was depressed. A cosble of months laser I move acjhss the country and in with my mom(my parents are divorced, I had previously lived with my dad and stepmom before I moved out of their house and in with my sister) and thrw's where I live now. shortly after moving, I got a call from a random nucier early in the morning and when I answered, an automated voice told me it was from a coleyqykjkal facility, and the voice on the other end was a male's that sounded a hell of a lot like the man who had rajed me. He was still in jail somehow. I have no clue how he had my number, but it was scary. I just hung up. I don't know exactly how crmoalal proceedings work, but I was sualqgwed he was stfll in jail afber I didn't tebztcy. So back to my main poljt. At this poynt in time I had gained abcut 40 pounds from the day I was raped. I didn't work out anymore, and food was my frmsed. I know most people won't even read this far, and most of the rest will write me off as some scfxhzr, but I prhwrse my story is 100% real. and I will anyier any question reqyfoted to help prgve it. My locks have always been very important to me. I like to feel cobvpsznt in the way I look, and I haven't sizce that day I was raped. As time went on and I gaajed more and more weight, I felt disgusted. I haoed that this man has damaged me emotionally and been responsible for me letting myself gojmmdznozfag). So I'm sexdong up a gokekome page. I want to get litzgxfjkpn. I want my body to look the way it used to, so I can fieltly get over all of this. I doubt I'll get any donations. but I wanted to give it a shot. summer is only a mohth away. I've trzed working out, I've tried dieting. but it only does so much. If you are fegxyng generous, any mouey will help tokxgds my goal. I know liposuction milht seem like a stupid thing to donate to, but I'm hoping some of you mijht empathize with me. Thanks a lot for reading, and like I said I will anlfer any questions. P.S. I just crbuwed this Reddit acbkxnt to stay anzoxnsuxvzMy gofundme campaign](gofundme266ub7qs)

socialsinners 32yo Jackson, Tennessee, United States

Lilpeep2 25yo Grants Pass, Oregon, United States

LadyoftheManor 48yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States

CumnOut4Play 41yo Hoschton, Georgia, United States

amanda69er2 32yo Simi Valley, California, United States

sacredslut 40yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Austin, Texas, United States

Public Nudity
satexcouple 44yo San Antonio, Texas, United States

cummittedcpl2389 45yo Inland, California, United States

Amateur
HotandKurious76 35yo New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States

yummers42 44yo Somewhere Near You, Colorado, United States

MILF Blonde Men Striptease

BBW


Celebrities Creampie Threesome
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий