понедельник, 13 июня 2016 г.

I like Basil Fawlty! Corbyn denies having no sense of humour

fun4irishlass 39yo Lass Ville, California, United States sect243fun 40yo Key Largo, Florida, United States altodalto 37yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States weluv2fuk84 27yo Rio Grande Valley, Texas, United States

I like Basil Fawlty! Corbyn denies having no sense of humour

'I like Basil Fawlty': This is the moment Jeremy Corbyn argues he does have a sense of humour on The Last Leg. more on Geo altCom Wetsunshine 18yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Montgomery, Texas, United States bluenwhite101 19yo Great Lakes, Illinois, United States wldsweetorange 32yo Arcadia, California, United States smileoften127 38yo Dracut, Massachusetts, United States slimsexelady08 44yo Bay Shore, New York, United States redndean 30yo Carbondale, Illinois, United States beau2ifldisastr 32yo Looking for Men Oakland, California, United States jenx64 47yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States chanel_babe 49yo Culver City, California, United States Newjourney47 47yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States Elle3665 47yo Looking for Men Macon, Georgia, United States Masterslilpuppet 18yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Crosby, Texas, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий