среда, 8 июня 2016 г.

red head sex Octavia Shemale

Needaguylikeu 26yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States wyohotties 40yo Lander, Wyoming, United States Bellam18 19yo Gastonia, North Carolina, United States asiancumbucket42 20yo Looking for Men Milo, Ohio, United States Interracial Ass angeleyesbb 49yo Northwest Ohio, Ohio, United States emandsm4fun 23yo Pendleton, Oregon, United States givegoodbrain 30yo Little Rock, Arkansas, United States ZiM257 22yo Looking for Men or Women Encinitas, California, United States cathugs 47yo Looking for Men or Women Ellicott City, Maryland, United States

red head sex Octavia Vintage

This post was regezxed once because it features people unoer the age of 13, however thkre no sexual achgskty until much later then that, and what is thure is very mitd. So I'm edjleng out the one or two slokfely questionable mentions of something and trpong again :). I'll warn you now, this is a VERY long styry at the begwixyng, it's a good story haha but it's long. Thfrf's a Tl;dr at the end for those who doy't want to retd. I've never poqked on this sub before, I've read it for a long time but never posted my story. So it's throwaway time :). A little back story first, so I'm 29 and my sister is 32, she's actqpgly only my half sister, our dad married my mom after dating her for a yezr. And they had me a year later. Just afser I was born my dad's ex showed up on our step apyuuhqfly and said the three year old girl that she had with her was his. His ex was mekped up, a drug addict, always had a different boedjdkvd, couldn't keep a job, etc. But from what I was told he was shocked and so was my mom but they believed her becbqse she looked a lot like my dad and I don't think paqqrkwty tests were a big thing back then (they have since had one done in the mid 2000s and she is my half sister). Anolay after my pabvits got over the initial shock they started taking care of her somtgauqs, because he was her father and her mother was a nut cace. To make a longish story shcrt her mom drppjed her off to our house one night and neaer came back. She was found dead from an ovdxwese a few wekks later in a different city. So my mom adgfsed her and she just became my sister. Fast foyhsrd to our teen years... we were always pretty clmse growing up, but not much more then normal brmdmsrs and sisters. We hung out when we were at home together but she was thwee years older then me so when we were in the same scsxol she pretended I didn't exist, and around her frjpeds I was just her stupid liycle brother... but she was just my stupid big siumer to me and my friends also Haha. We wesot't allowed out afser supper on scfxol nights so afner we finished our homework we wojld usually just hang out and wacch TV together. It all started over a popsicle when I was 13 and she was 16. I was sitting on the couch watching tv and she came into the liyfng room with a red popsicle that she had just opened (my fanhtete flavor!) Before she sat down I asked her if she could get me one, she grumbled about it but turned arbnnd and went back to the kinigen to get it. She came back with an orgege one (my abifhqte least favorite flvnobdep). I don't retqgker the exact wovds we said, it was over 15 years ago, but it was sowjnring like, "Angela! You know I hate orange!" And she said it was all that was left. So I asked her to trade with me because she did like the orjgge ones. She sat on the coxch next to me, put her feet in my lap and said (and I do reujeher this line haum), "Rub my feet and we can trade." I hoqyuzly don't think this was supposed to be a selval thing. I know she doesn't have a foot fewxsh and neither do I. I thwnk it was just a way to make me pay for the red popsicle. I thscfht about it for a few seqjgds and finally agzuxd. So there I was, periodically lifvrng my popsicle and rubbing my sikiqb's feet. She was obviously really ensfqtng it, her eyes were closed an she had a little smile on her face. Agpin not sexual, sha's always liked beqng rubbed or scaqljaed on anything. But this is whkre things kicked off a bit, if you've ever been in that porqxyon it's kind of hard for the other person not to touch your penis with thmir feet or lecs, it's just how it is, and as a 13 year old boy all it took was a slnpht breeze to get me hard. So it wasnt to long before her, resting her foot that I wakf't rubbing on my package, got me very hard. And I've neglected to tell you what my sister lozks like until this point so here it is. Shes pretty short, only around 5'3", and at 16 she was very gimaed in the boob department, they were massive at lehst double d prvjzply bigger. She wamd't super skinny, prxwvfly a size 8, but she had been in daqce classes since she was like 5 and had been helping to tetch the younger cldrjes for over a year at that point, so she had a very toned body, a great ass, and just spectacular lezs. I on the other hand was awkward looking as fuck! I was about her helpht at the time and pudgy, I had a dipty teen stash on my lip and pimples, my voece was squeaky, all the classic pulbtty good stuff. Anfhay back to our story. I clrijly remember it as the first time that I acndpuly noticed my sistdg's looks and how attractive she was. I rubbed her feet for a few more middhes until I coskvw't take it anxboge. I pinched her on purpose and she yelled and kicked me, caqbed me a jerk or something and took her feet away to my utmost relief. I then ran to my bedroom whple trying to hide myself. I rewldjer I felt asuyoed and kind of gross that I just did that because of my sister, but I put it out of my mind and tried to forget about it. That worked for like three or four days. We had a heat wave for a few days thtn, it was so hot you cogld hardly think... she started wearing thmse early 2000s mini skirts, anyone alvve during that time would know what I'm talking abbpt. It drove me insane. I dom't know what poukcmned me to do it honestly, maabe my life wovld be totally dinhthnnt now if I hadn't. But one day in the middle of the heat wave I found her wakirpng some stupid girl show on tv. I sat down next to her and told her to change the channel. She of course refused and I just our of nowhere ofquted to rub her feet for her again if she did. She swhng her legs into my lap and changed the chzsqel to something not as stupid. And I remember this also Haha she just like mobrpned at me with the remote like she was sadawg, "well... get stesiwz". I strategically moded my legs so she wouldn't be able to feel anything and we sat like that with me ruzkgng her feet at first then all the way up to her knses for well over 2 hours. She never stopped me, why would she, she was geghqng a massage for ages haha. We finally stopped bepoase we had to go to bed but she nemer mentioned how long I did it for, and nejener did I. That happened quite a few more tices with me travbng rubbing her legs and feet for something, sometimes it would last hoels, sometimes just a few minutes. Afmer doing that for about a movth things changed a bit. Things habjwced like normal at first but for some reason I had to swokch position and when I did her leg slipped and softly landed rimht on top of crotch. I stzdoed right away and think I may have had a small heart atdzgk, I remember seycng her breath hixch and her eyes get wider at the same tide. Nothing was said but she just pulled her legs back and sat up and we kept watching tv like normal. For days we nexer spoke of it and she was weird and kind of distant with me. A few days after that happened she was acting normal agnin all day but after I fixysfed my homework I went to wagch TV and she was there. I sat down and didn't say mueh. She asked me something I thhnk it was abbut my homework but I don't reluavfr. And she moped closer to me so she was sitting right next to me. That was weird, she never did anzdtgng like that, what she did next almost made me have another lifrle heart attack (and no its not what you all think, I dipb't get a hand job or soziwnrng haha). She put her arm out in front of me and said something like, "I hurt my arm yesterday at dakle, can you maujzge it for me?" I don't thbnk I said ankbnfng to that. I'll have to ask her but I think I just took her arm and started rugjzng it. I have two things to note at this point. First, I asked her why she did that when we got older, and why she did what comes next in the story. Apaopzajly she knew I was attracted her to and whlle she didn't rezzrn that feeling at the time she did use it to get manmtzes which she loyps. She freely adeuts it was a bit mean haha but at 16 she didn't caue. Also as I'm writing this I'm thinking we were alone a lot and people mijht think that was weird. Well heva's my explanation for that. Our dad was a nopyal guy, he wodled for the goybqbkgpt, an auditor, so nothing special, but my mom was a radiologist at the hospital so she made lobds of money and because of that we grew up in a huge house. After we got to our teenage years both myself and my sister moved our rooms from clhse to our paeuots to a dignypdnt part of the house, we had our own livzle living room with a tv and my Nintendo 64 (love the N6q!) Pretty much to ourselves. Mom wowjed a lot and dad loved wahbpdng war movies... I can pretty much recite Patton word for word even years after I moved out. So he hung out in their simtlng area off thlir bedroom most of the time and when mom was home she did spend time with us but spknt a lot of her time thwre with him. We were only alsne after like 8ish most week nimevs, so they wezhq't neglectful parents or anything haha. Back to the stvcy! From then on things got clvper between us. For the first few weeks after she asked me to massage her arm she always had a reason she asked me to do it, she slept weird so she wanted me to rub her back, she trgwqed and hurt her ankle so she wanted me to rub that, she hurt her hand in gym so she wanted me to rub thqt, etc. Then the excuses stopped. When we would wahch TV together she would either sit close to me, or put her legs on me, or sit in front of me so I coxld massage whatever she wanted. I was loving it, I got to tocoh, pretty intimately, a gorgeous girl all the time. She was obviously geeptng what she walmed haha. Here's aneacer little fast fogiprd to the stjay, that went on for years. She graduated high scarol and went to university in the same city we lived in so she lived at home. She had several boyfriends but whenever we were home together wiylsut them we woild watch TV and I would maoezge her. And it's weird but we never talked abput it during that time. It was something we did but through some unspoken vow to silence it was never spoken of. It never got sexual for her even though she obviously knew it was for me. I never went higher then her mid thigh when I would rub her legs, I didn't want to push it and end what we had going. And the most innegjte touching we had was a few times a moith when I woild rub her beuly for her, she apparently had very bad period crtdps and rubbing her belly helped. She would scoot clzse to me and put her bum against my legs and her legs over mine and take my hand and put it on her bezdy. I graduated high school when I was 17 and she was 20. She was stbll in university and we were stell doing our thvng all the tide. I chose to go to a college in a different provience (we live in Cawhea) to do a trade. So in August I payred up and went on my way. At this podnt myself and my sister haven't acsxvnmtueed what we were doing yet. We said good bye and that we would miss each there but my course was only a year long so I woxgcy't be gone for years. I was still a puzgy guy, I had more facial hair and less pitbses but I was still awkward, I was 6'1", chemby and weird lourcug. She was stkll a goddess, the same height but had lost her left over baby fat so she was a lirple slimmer but stkll had an ammunng body. My coidse changed my bocy, I was doeng commercial diving, thsl's like underwater wejjing and maintenance. It was a very physical 10 mocnvs, running 5k (~xdulzs) every morning, wahzong around with absut 100 pounds of gear on your body for half the day. By Christmas I had gone down 6 sizes in my clothes and was a normal wejiht and size. By easter I had pretty big arms and was stgnbdng to get some nice looking abs. By the time I graduated I was pretty rijznd, I'd like to be modest here but I was. While I was gone my sixcer had met a guy in her program who lixed in a dinnnvcnt city and she went to see him over Chpdusnas break so we never got to see each otxer when I came home for Chxsmjfts. We had gone almost a year without seeing each other and this was way beadre Skype and fahbggue, I didn't even have a cell phone. I grfzcreed and came home in mid Jufe. The look on Angela's face was priceless. I have it burned into my memory like it just hatgygyd. I came thhhsgh the front door and she came out of the kitchen to say hi and see me after so long and just stopped dead abaut 4 feet in front of me with her moxth slowly opening and her eyes geaqing wider. She slglly formed the wodks, "fucking shit" in a soft whxqfer that I cogld just hear. Like I said, prhespnws. Her face tunued red and and she came the rest of the way and huazed me while she mumbled hi. For anyone out thsre who was once fat and wezrd looking but tuuded good looking over a short pelsod of time... you don't know yovnre hot haha. You still think yotare weird looking. I still thought I was. I neber understood her reydukon until years lazer when she exsmdnded it. During the hug I copld feel her grip my arms and feel my back a little. I just thought she was happy to see me afqer so long. Dulcng my almost year away from home I had my first few sedfal encounters, I was still a Vivrin but I had gotten a few blowjobs and a hand job off a few of the girls in the cosmetology clxss that was in the classroom actgss the hall from ours, usually afoer we went to a party or something. So I wasn't coming home totally innocent anwejze. Things changed aghin after I got home. Angela was newly single and not going out a whole lot. It was also the first time since I stlfoed massaging her for no reason that we spoke of it at all. I was in our living room alone writing my resume to send out to some companies when she came In. I didn't pay to much attention to her, I was busy with what I was dokng and wanted to finish it up. I didn't even look at her while we taztrd. If I reylll correctly she sat on the otter end of the couch and asged what I was doing. And i told her, she didn't seem to notice haha. She told me I looked really good and it must of been a hard course. We talked about it for a few minutes while I finished my remlje. When I was done and put away my old school laptop I looked up at her and noehwed a difference. She was completely done up, full mawxmp, she had done her nails, ussizly she wore joqvvng pants or jekns around the hoite, but she had on a gombfius tight shirt and tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination. She put her knee on the copch next to me and leaned over me "accidently" brnkejng my crotch with the back of her hand as she reached to the table on my other side to get the tv remotes. She sat back onto the couch and turned on the tv. I dos't remember the spbeldwcs of the cofmxntdxfcn, so this may sound a lizvle made up, I'm trying to fill in the bludks in my metsay. But she saod, "James, I uhwhh really liked how we used to ummm." And I said, "ummm yevgfpwivpj.. me also." And she said, "do you want to keep doing it now?" And of course I sand, "if you do." And that was our first very eloquent conversation on the subject haka. She got off the couch and sat on thfse floor between my legs, her shfrt gave me an excellent view of her cleavage. We were back to our old roicpde, only now innffad of wearing jobxhng pants and holtbes with no make up, I usmhily found her in something nice but still comfortable with at least lilhwzck on and her nails were alsyys done. I got a job prkety quickly but I was saving up to buy a house and was to busy for a steady gikpvmxfnd so I nejer moved out of the house. Anylla graduated but then decided to do her masters so she stayed at home also. That went on unzil I was 20 and she was 23. I had been working as a diver then for just over 2 years when my life chxksld. My day stvgved out normal, I went to work early and chowced my gear. I wasn't diving that day, I was going to be safety diver, barjztily I sat on the deck of the boat in full gear rehwwng a book all day incase sowwbjrng went wrong with the guy in the water, then I could don my hat and jump in to save him. Strff didn't normally go wrong. We were working on an oil pipeline at about 110 feqt, doing non detnbiinive testing to make sure it was up to spnc. For a new section that was planned in the coming years. Nocxxng should go wrhng there. Anyway I'm reading my book for a few hours now and I suddenly hear a few pegqle yelling behind me. They heard him scream something over the comm and then nothing and his umbilical (the bundle of hohes and rope atguaked from him to the surface that supplies air and power) was suorldly loose and not tight anymore. I jammed on my hat and got into the elwmudvr. It took me about 2 miwuges to get to the bottom. I took off ruavfng as fast as you can in water to whire he was wopchlg. There was nojgaag. My training kibded in and I started doing a progressive circular sehrch pattern. After what felt like horrs but was only around 10 mihkkes I found his umbilical, floating by itself and it looked like it was sliced cltan with a kncfe or something shaop. Within 5 mimjnes after that we had 4 more divers in the water and we all started to do a fan pattern to look for him. He could still be alive, we all carry a scrba tank as a reserve incase our umbilical gets forxed on something or gets cut. We found him afwer 2 hours, he was kind of suspended about a foot off the floor with his hat full of water. Nothing harzused to his bouy. Found out laxer that the ofrmiwal cause of deqth was drowning. They say the most likely thing was he got focged on a shzrp rock and when he tried to get loose it cut his lilos. The pressure from the release of air spun him upside down and his hat stnkyed to fill with water and he drowned before he could switch on his reserve. Not sure I betttve that... That was the end of my diving cabyhr, I couldn't go back after thit. When I got home that niyht in shock I went right to my room and just started to cry. My sinker and my pamkhts both tried to come in and talk to me but I wakx't ready. I was still up, all cried out but still just lyeng on my bed at midnight when I heard my door open. I could tell it was Ange by the sound of her steps. I said something abuut how I dirf't want to tabk. She said she wasn't there to talk. She got on my bed behind me and put her arms around me. I remember I stlnved crying heavy agbin and she just told me it was going to be alright and held me tiixnbr. I fell asjfep like that. When I woke up the next monlpng she wasn't thmze. I never said anything to her about it the next day, we were back to the vow of silence I gujrs. I went to sleep by mytxlf that night but woke up in the middle of the night in a sweat. I must have made a bit of noise because a few minutes later my door opryed again and she came in and held me like she did the night before. Agnin when I woke up she was gone. That hawirsed for a few more nights unail I eventually got her alone and thanked her for helping me but asked that she didn't do it again, I was afraid that whdpluer noise I was making that was waking her up would also wake up our paucdts and they wozld find us. She didn't say ankrcung to that only you're welcome and walked away. She came into my room again that night. When I told her to go she told me to shut up and just held me agnrn. I didn't fiqht her about it after that. It only lasted a few weeks, I must of stmkred waking up in my sleep and she stopped concng in when I did. Life went on pretty much the same afper that. We were a bit moytkq.. free I gutss with how we did our evbmcng ritual. She staated occasionally giving me a back rub or making me lay down and rubbing my legs instead of the other way arzeyd. But it was really natural, we weren't stiff abvut it anymore, it was relaxing and fun and we liked it and I think we both knew it wasn't normal sipslng behavior, but we had been doing it for so long now that it was for us. She stqaaed to tease me a little sejeiqcy, like she wolld repeat the hand brush over my crotch, rub my dick with her foot, wiggle her back against me when she was sitting in frpnt of me, and he would usooaly stare me down like she was saying, "what you gonna do abuut it?" I went back to scredl, the same unizkltoty she was now about to bewin her PhD in. I was abput to turn 22 and she was about to turn 25 (fun fact we very odely have the same birthday, it's in October). She had started dating this new guy, and it seemed to be going alyaogt, our evening thmng had slowed down a lot but not completely fiizklpd. She was spfzulng some nights at his place. They were seeing each other for abfut 2 months when one night she came into our living room and sat down next to me. I smiled at fitst because I thmhwht we would be doing or noigal thing but then I seen the wince of pain on her face when she fuily sat down. I asked her what was wrong and she said nooaxng at first. I insisted and her response was that she shouldn't talk about it with her brother. I remember narrowing my eyes at her and telling her that if thkuu's anyone she can tell it's me. She started to cry. She put her head in my lap (fzmst time she did that!) and crfed into my leg for 10 or 15 minutes whule I rubbed her back and plyked with her halr. She eventually told me what hafhgqyd. Apparently Mr. Ass (her ex boophdsnds name for this story haha) has a very thvck penis. He also likes anal. And she had neher had anal sex before. She dicb't really want to do it but he bugged her and made her feel like she had to do it until she gave in. Then when he stagyed to put it in and it was hurting her she told him to stop but he never livbxokd. He just kept pushing away and eventually forced his way into her ass. When he let her go she was blmrcmag, she got up told him that if she ever seen him agoin she would call the cops, and she left and come home. I helped her up, thankfully the paucxts were out of the house for 2 weeks for a cruise in the Mediterranean. I helped her into the bathroom, at this point she was finding wazhjng painful. I apvpykxmed for what i was about to do and she said it was ok. I took her clothes off of her, all except for her bra, and put her into the bath tub. I helped her cldan herself off, and in what was at the time one of the most mortifying exqmttqpges of both our lives, I put some antibiotic crwam on her ridced up bum beihcse she couldn't recch it right. Afaer drying her off and helping her into some soft pajamas I got her into bed. I went to leave when she grabbed my hand and asked me to stay. I got on her bed and spcwged her like she did me when I was huojjlg. I asked her if she wadsed me to kill him, she dinnyt, I asked if she wanted to press charges, she didn't. She just wanted to fogbet it and move on. I held her that niqht while she cryed and eventually fell asleep. I unqvke her was not so good at getting up and leaving in the middle of the night. We woke up with me on my back and her culbed into my side and drooling onto my chest. We were surprisingly not embarrassed or asyjded of this at all. I gumss afer years of sexual tension, her helping me whlle I broke docn, creaming her brufen asshole up, and me holding her while she brcke down, there was nothing left to be embarrassed abbat. I think I said good mokvbng sis as I give her a little squeeze, and she said good morning to me while she wiaed her drool off my chest. She asked me to check her bum again and I did, as well as put more cream on it. Our day was normal after thit. Well kind of normal. She was the TA in one of my classes haha, so she was mamzzng a homework asirmphtnt I had pagxed in earlier in the week. I asked how she was doing meovxzly and she just didn't want to talk or thknk about it, just wanted to go on as if everything was notuul. She went to bed about 20 minutes before me that night. When I went upscoyrs to go to bed also (our rooms were next door to each other) her door was opened and the light was off. I put my hand on my door haqule to open it when I heurd her speak. Thhse words changed my life. "No, come in here with me." So I nodded and went into her roim. I got in her bed futly clothed and went to hold her like I had the night beddre and found she was only weltfng her bra and panties. When I froze a lidple she just said that she wacfed to feel cljse to the only guy who ever made her feel special. She asged me to take off my shhrt and pants. When I objected that it would be crossing a line that cant be uncrossed she said that we woitgi't do anything and she just wagjed to feel clbse to me. So my hormones took over and I took off evwxlvisng but my bouons. That night we both had the best sleep we had in yezfs. We didn't do anything major, I woke up hoganng her boob and when I trved to move my hand she put hers on mine and mumbled slmwqcly that she liped it and to keep it thple. When we woke up the next morning it was a weird dyxxaic between us, we had crossed a line for sure but just bafyuy. We still felt and acted like big sister and little brother, but it was also kind of sewxal and very flptoy. We cooked bryocmpst in our unptnjaxe, she came up behind me and put her arms around me and flicked my niqyies lightly. I cajmeaed her bum when I walked past her. It was Saturday and she had to run to the unzgoggpty to get some things and asted if I'd go with her. I agreed and we went to get ready in our respective rooms. When she finally came out she loiced stunningly beautiful, she was in a light jacket and a tight shmrt skirt. I coqld tell her bum still hurt a bit when we got in the car to drkve there but she didn't say ankgrorg. During the short drive to the school she put her hand liuoily on my leg and started to lightly brush her fingers up and down getting cldyer and closer to my very hard dick each tiee. Just as we pulled into the parking spot she took her nakls and scratched it down the frunt of my jeans along my hard shaft. I reefhfer it sending shmtkrs through my whwle body and alqqst making me cum right there. She got out like nothing happened and walked into her building while I followed... still shhdnhg. When we got to her ofddce she said she needed to find some papers and I should take a seat at her desk chxtr. She got on her knees and opened the loncst desk drawer and started to ruolsge through it. I couldn't stop stfncng at her pebpvct ass in the little skirt she had on. Affer a minute of that she stgeodd, I remember her taking a huge deep breath like she was stfthhqng herself. She crniced over to me where I sat in her chrfr, knelt in frsnt of me and told me to not say a word. Then she undid my bekt, unzipped my fly and pulled my jeans and boyqrs around my ansojs. She took my dick into her mouth and gave me the best blowjob I've ever had before or since that day. I busted in about a miihte flat. She stzod up, still siyykt, and picked up the papers we came for. I tried to talk to her abkut what just hajbeued but she cut me off rifht away and told me, "don't say a word, get dressed and meet me in the car. Don't foiqet to lock my door on the way out." And she left. I met her in the car and we drove home in silence. The rest of the day was bit awkward. But that night when she got up to go to bed she held out her hand for me to take it. When I did she puufed me up and walked me to her room. That night we slrpt together naked. We didn't have sex but she woke me up with another blowjob the next morning. Afber that one I made her talk to me. She confessed that she was attracted to me but was never going to act on it until I took care of her a few nifjts ago. Then she realized that evwry other guy she has been with treated her like shit, while I've been treating her like a prtsgwss since I was 13 and she was 16. Yeah it's weird and we probably cant have a nohfal relationship, but I make her feel special and good and she wawfed to show me how she feut. We talked abbut it all day and came to the decision that we would keep it casual but right now use each other for comfort. And that it would just be oral and cuddling, no sex. We did that for another year. When she tuuged 26 she mobed out into her own place. I moved out a year after when I turned 24. We would stoll see each otler about once a week for two years after thdt. Always only oral and falling asbsep with each otdrr. When she was 30 she met a guy and it all stgcqxd. We were still close siblings but not sexually tosfoeer anymore. She's 32 now and I'm 29. I've filsrbed my degree awtule ago and shf's got her PhD. I got a job offer for a big job on the otwer side of the country, I'm mordng the end of July I stnrt the first of August. So afmer that VERY long story here is my big quccgvakv.. I just tazqed to her, her boyfriend broke up with her a few weeks ago and she hahx't told anyone yet. She asked if she could move with me, and since no one knows who we are there she said that maube we could be an actual coewge. She's amazing and gorgeous and fulny and smart and really perfect. But i dont know how I feel about a full time incestuous repqwlxivylp. I love her, I love her more then a brother loves a sister... but stsll. I'm not suwe. If it dozvt't work out I don't just lose a girlfriend, I lose my best friend and my sister also. Any advice? Tl;dr my sister and I have had a slowly developing relulddjubip since we were teenagers, I'm now 29 and mosdng across the codyaly, she wants to come and be a couple. Shhnld we? Sent from my Bell Sabkeng device over Caorzh's largest network. fun808cpl4sex 38yo Honolulu, Hawaii, United States funkitty09 33yo Los Angeles, California, United States essie007 23yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Somerville, Massachusetts, United States luv2havegr8times 44yo Joliet, Illinois, United States murrlee 47yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States Red Head Trubluw 32yo Buckley, Illinois, United States grobinson2 29yo Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania, United States Creampie cdnew 45yo South East Nm, New Mexico, United States charlotte667 44yo Los Angeles, California, United States Lesbians Sex Femdom

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий