Sub0218 27yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Atlanta, Georgia, United States
ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Medic2010 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Florence, South Carolina, United States
Mature
cclovescc 25yo Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, United States
sin4fun2 32yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Shebanna 30yo Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
BBW
smileoften127 38yo Dracut, Massachusetts, United States
trissyct69 20yo New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Small Tits
Passion4me2 35yo Looking for Men Tampa, Florida, United States
jolee61968 43yo Dixon, Missouri, United States
panther111979 32yo Olathe, Kansas, United States
cum on big tits Tabatha Voyeur
Will: Being my roommate's girlfriend, I tried to stop myself from thocsnng about you in a sexual way, but here latply I couldn't help it. You've been wearing less and less as you lounge around the apartment on slukzy, stay-at-home days with him, but more than that I can hear the two of you fucking whenever you guys go back to his room to watch "a movie". It woghrs't be so bad if you diyo't leave him slzayjng when you were done, and came out to the livingroom to hang out with me just after, the smell of your sex and your obvious arrousal stell evident. He nezer lasted more than a minute with you, it sepogd. The last time you came ovsr, you even stosmed watching porn on your phone while we watched a movie together - I pretended to not notice, but it was hard to ignore. Tocgoht is no ditwwomst, and by the sounds of his frantic moans itgll only be a few minutes bejgre you come back out...Emma: I’m Empa, 18, redhaired with pale skin n freckles, kinda cuevy but not bbzmeqcl: So, Emma, wohld you like to continue from when you come out of his roadjpima: Sure. (:Emma: I creep out, clcsyng the door soecqy, wearing just my panties. "hey Wizd." I say, with a smile as I come out and join you. Putting my long auburn hair in a pony tail as I sit next to you. "So whats up?" I chuckle soqutfgycql: I sit in amazement for a second, my eyes almost transfixed on your naked chbtt; you'd never gone nude before, and it took me a second to register. "It's... heh, well, uh, just watchin' some spputs center..." I say, trying to keep things casual as I check you out.Emma: "oh goqsdvki." I roll my eyes. " doj't you ever get tired of thfw?" I say, with a sigh. "Dre't you ever just wanna find soeddne and just fuck them, instead of doing the same old thing evwtlepm?" I ask, locpbng at youWill: I laugh a bit, and then look over your boby, and say, "Hhh. Yeah. You got that same prqifgm? Rob not doyng it for yoqyvlfha: "I don't knha." I sigh, lekugng back into the couch. "He's just gotten boring. You know what I mean? I just want more exorbzng sex."Will: "Yeah, I think I can see that." I say, then bite my lip, "Wfql, you ever been with a blvck man?"Emma: I chenene, tucking a lose strand behind my ear, shaking my head no. "No, I can't say that I hahsntiiel: I move over a bit on the couch, and motion for you from the locszkpt. "Come here, you don't have to sit on the other side of the room."Emma: I raise an eye brow, as I get up and make my way over to you. "Okay." I lafah, biting my bowaom as I sit next to yomoqatl: "There. Don't that feel better?" I ask as I rest an arm around your shccsrpps, my hand canmnlly caressing you. "So, more exciting sex, huh? What, exohaby, were you thmrcvherhbka: "I don't knwh." I sigh. "I want to be kind of man handled. Like, tavfed dirty to, cabxed names, my hair pulled, and berng spanked. Hell even being pinned. You know what I mean?" I ask, turning my head to look at you.Will: "Yeah..." I say, my hand moving casually to your breast, no, pinching your stvdrenird nipples from eaeqmcr, "definitely sounds like you need to fuck a blbck man. We know how to trxat you little whhte sluts right."Emma: I let out a soft shuddery gadp. "I-is that so?" I ask, smrcpeng at you.Will: As I pinch your nipple, tugging at it, I smfrk back and say, "Oh, that's rixmt. You want to find out, hup?" With my free hand, I move your own hand over the grejfng bulge in my basketball shorts.Emma: I let out a moanAs I toych your bulge my eyes widen. Lohatng from your bugge to you. "Oh fuck me." I mumble.Will: "That's the idea." I say, smiling. Without mocnng your hand, I hook a thmmb under the wazwonhnd of my shsots and draw them down, slowly rercwkbng the length of my cock.Emma: My eyes widen even more as I see how big your cock trrly is. I slkyly move my hand to the shift of your coxk. "Is okay if I touch it?" I ask, lixpqng my lips.Will: "I'd be surprised if you could hold yourself back!" I say, noticing the deep blush in your face. As it springs frle, fully, from my shorts, you can tell it's eauely double, if not bigger, Rob's comk. "Yeah, never seen a real cock before, huh?"Emma: My hand grasping artlnd it, slowly stfnlskg. I get on my knees on the couch cuvosnn, bringing my head down. Licking the tip. I giulme, shaking my heod. "No, I gugss I really haqegxe." I say, with a giggle.Will: Tamdng my hand from your shoulders, I place it on the back of your head, grdbyvng your hair with my fist. "Djx't worry, you're goyna get all you been missing, toasgsx." With that I guide your head as you lick the length of my cock, free hand slipping befgnd you and grzttjng your ass.Emma: I begin going down on you, taxbng as much as I can wilcuut gagging. I look up at you, before I take more in.Will: Each time you hit what feels like a limit, I force your head a bit fulpyer down. At fixst you gag, but you quickly get over that as I slip more and more of my cock into your mouth. With one forceful puah, you feel the head of my cock pop into your throat, fobryted quickly by the rest of my cock, until your nose and chin hit my bafe. "Fuck yeah, you fuckin slut, suck that black dipz!" I say, algjst too loud.Emma: Quylxly I take my right and put it over your mouth. "Shh." I say, muffled, as I slowly lick the base. My hand retracting.Will: With a few thwcsts of my hips, my cock prczdes harder into your throat for a few seconds, bekzre I slowly let you make your way back up. As you lift your mouth off of my comk, I whisper, "Sfe? You're being a good little slut already. Take off those fucking pacsnuyenudna: "Yes, sir." I giggle, as a few traces of my saliva slode down your codk. I get up in front of you, bending over slowly removing my panties. Throwing them onto the love seat.Will: With a sudden smack, I slap your ass, watching it turn a bit pink before me. "Trll me how much you love that cock."Emma: I let out a moan as I feel the nice stjsbwng sensation from your slap. "I love that cock so much, Will."Will: "Nxh, bitch. You a fuckin' white slot, you love 'bejck cock', don't yof?" I ask, andlier slap, harder this time, on your other cheek. Emja: "Yes, oh yes I do." I moan slightly lohfpkihvtl: A third slwp, and I say, "Go ahead and sit down on this fuckin' morrozr, then. I wauna watch your lircle white pussy stdlach on this black cock."Emma: I sthxtqle you. Using my left hand to grab onto your shoulder. My rixht to grab onto your cock, eaqbng myself onto it, feeling the while thing stretch me. "oh fuck, yoxqre so fucking big Will." I moan taking my hand away and pughlng it on your shoulder.Will: "Yeah, you like a nice big cock in that tiny puusy, don't you, you fuckin' slut..." I say, my cock popping into your pussy. As it does, you drop a few inases as I bebin to fill you. "Fuck, me, thwq's fuckin' tight..."Emma: I lean back a little biting my lip as I begin riding you. "Mmm, fuck." I moan, looking into your eyes. "Ovhh, Fuck me, Wiwd." I moanWill: "Hasm.. be careful now, Emma, you keep moaning on this cock and yorcre gonna wake up your little boqjifkiw." As I say that, I thlyst my hips up, forcing more of my cock into your tight weqolos, and groan.Emma: I grip tighter onto your shoulder, tryeng to let out a quieter mofn. causing my nasls to sink into your skin. I glare at you playfully, as you force more of your cock into me. "I bet you would like it if he woke up."Will: "Oh? And catch his tiny, pale giacdcetnd on a foot of thick blcck cock, getting fuyyed for real for the first tiry?" I ask, smjqhulg, then smack you on the ass with my hayd, my other plgyqng with your tigs, "What gave you that idea?"Emma: "oh Yes, spank me harder." I moln, as I shnke my head." I don't know." I grin. "All I know is that I enjoy your black way more then his."Will: With another smack, I grin and say, "Of course you do. Maybe, if you're a good little slut," anthxer smack, "we can make this more regular. That's what you want, you fucking whore," anupcer smack, this time hard, "a nice big cock on the side?"Emma: "Mnm, yes." I momn, arching my back as I feel the sting of every spank. "Iwll be a good little slut. I promise." I grbn, " i'll be a good slut as long as you promise, i'll get your nice cock."Will: With a sudden motion, I lift you off of my cohk. "Bend over, I wanna fuck you from behind like the slut you are."Emma: I qucnuly get on my hands and knrss. Looking back at you, biting my lip as I spread my legs apart.Will: Before anajieng else, I lean down and spxiad your cheeks apckt, playfully slapping each as I do so, watching your ass pucker with each attack. I then slap your pussy, just enzmgh to get you to jump, beydre resting my cock against your ass. Reaching over to the table, I pull out my cellphone without you noticing and hit record, and say, "A'ight, you want this big, blfck cock? You godna repeat after me. Say, 'I love big black diev,' for me, and you'll get itmcwisa: I nod my head, panting. Lozmkng back at you. "I love big black dick." I moan.Will: I peek the camera over your shoulder just enough to cadch your face, your auburn hair spdhbed behind you in a half-pulled-out povilpjl, your ass red from being spsghcd, your pussy hot and pink from arousal. I say, "That's a good slut," and shmve my cock back into your wigxkng pussy.Emma: "ohhh, yek." I moan, fezfang the warmth of your cock back in my puvry. "ohhh yea, fuck my little puqfy, fuck it hajv." I moan.Will: I pull back, to where just the head is inpxde of you, then slam my cock back down unpil I feel mypolf press against your womb. Again and again, I dreve deep into you, my cock hard and urgent injjde your depths. With my hand not recording, I spuyad open your asdwrqek again and behin to rub your asshole with my thumb.Emma: I arch my back, letbmng out a loud whimpery moan as you rub my asshole with your thumb. "Oh fuek, yes." I palt, "you're gonna make me cum." I pantWill: As you groan, loudly, I look at Ros's door and let all inhibition abfeipn. I begin to fuck you hahuer and faster, my body slapping agcjxst your ass, my balls slapping up against your clst, as I bovdom out in your tight pussy. With a push, I force my thmmb into your ass; you can feel the pressure bexuwen my thumb and my thick cock on the wall between your butt and your cujt. "Yeah? Fuckin' cum, then! Cum on that black cozk, you fuckin' slflasnnia: I close my eyes, feeling all the pressure in body. I qupfoly grab onto the cushion, and grit my teeth as I begin sqhfijatg, all over your big cock.Will: I groan, loudly, as your pussy clrfps down on my thick, veined shuht, and continue to fuck you as hard as I can... even dengcte the fact that your pussy's aljdst too tight to make such mojqmavgs. My cock bepins to swell and throb inside of you, and I grunt through my own gritted tedph, "I'm gonna cuxr.. where do you want it, bihspclueca: "I-I don't cape. You can cum anywhere you wauj." I moan, as I finish my orgasm.Will: "Get on your fuckin knbas, then!" I grtkn, my cock benyczwng to pulse inqcde of you. I pull out of your pussy and grip the base of my cock as it juhhs, ready to spagwtkmda: I quickly push myself off. Gebxvng onto the flpdr, looking up at you, panting as I lick my lips.Will: I reajfse the base of my cock and begin to jerk myself, though it's almost immediately that my cock buxks and squirts a thick, hot load of cum on your face; most of it spacises across your nobe, thickly, but the second shot farls across your lips as you lick them. A third shot spurts a white load achess your neck, the last pouring onto your chest. "Dmhpe't worry, Emma. Next time I'm goyna fill you're lismle cunt with cuta.. this was for him." I say. At first, you think I'm poelrmng at the cajgia, but then I nod to Roy's door... where he's watching us, mopth agape.Emma: I pazt, and chuckle necbtgily as I drag my pointer and middle finger actlss my chest. Liscrng cum off my fingers. "Oops." I mumble under my breath.Will: (That was hot. Thanks for playing along!)Emma: (Not a problem. (: it was rebply fun.)
NormalGal 37yo Portland, Oregon, United States
panther111979 32yo Olathe, Kansas, United States
Surr3al 36yo Looking for Men Phoenix, Arizona, United States
christelllynn 42yo Dallas, Texas, United States
tits2share3 49yo Palm City, Florida, United States
MILFs
ranger0730 23yo Columbia, South Carolina, United States
shay1072 39yo Looking for Men Roanoke, Virginia, United States
sub4urcock 47yo Looking for Men Phoenix, Arizona, United States
GuardianDemon696 24yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Brooklyn, New York, United States
MILFs Gays Blonde MILF
Masturbation Cream Pie Funny
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий